Anschutz 9015 Start Benchrest
The Anschutz Model 9015 is a match air rifle for all marksmen and all disciplines, from junior to adult marksmen and from seniors to benchrest marksmen.
The new 9015 barreled action was developed based on the successful ANSCHÜTZ 9003 Premium air rifle barreled action. With optimized air pressure control characteristics, a new patented 5065 4K trigger with ball bearings and versatile adjustable trigger blade, a stainless steel barrel unit and the thin, special coated muzzle tube (also made of stainless steel, this barreled action will replace all former ANSCHÜTZ air rifle barreled actions in the future.
- Maintenance free stabilizer
- Revolutionary firing pin and valve system for even calmer shot release
- Optimized flow behavior
- Recoil and vibration free compressed air barreled action
- Extremely short lock time
- Precisely adjustable match trigger with axial ball bearing
- Optimized cocking
- Special concept for dry firing and safety
- Air filter against pollutions
- Maintenance-friendly system
- Easily exchangeable compressed air cylinder with manometer
- Adjustable trigger blade
- Cocking lever mountable left and right
The universal anatomic stock of the 9015 Benchrest is made of lacquered hardwood and has stippled checkering, vibration absorbing elastomers, adjustable butt plat and cheeck adjustment. The benchrest plate offers space for weights and can be tilted up to 7 degrees.
|Calibre||4.5 mm / .177|
|Fill pressure (bar / psi)||200 / 2900|
|Energy (Joule / ft.lb)||7.5 / 5.5|
|Velocity (m/s / fps)||175 / 574|
|Barrel Length (mm)||420|
|Sight length (mm)||620-897|
|Extras||Case, Fill probe, Tools|